Retreat Logistics to Consider
We know there are a lot of factors to consider as you design your retreat.
Below you'll find some logistics details about our location, travel, and meals.
After you reserve your retreat, we'll also give you access to a password-protected page with detailed instructions about travel options, meals, driving directions, and items to bring.
We are located 15 minutes north of Corvallis, Oregon in a beautiful rural valley.
If you haven't done so already, take a tour of our retreat accommodations, our property, and our valley. This page will open up in a new window so you won't lose your place in this process to design your retreat.
There are several ways to reach Corvallis. We are half way between Salem and Eugene, about 10 miles west of I-5.
- Fly into Portland or Eugene, rent a car or take a shuttle to Corvallis or Albany. We'd be happy to pick you up in either town.
- Take Amtrak to Albany, where we will meet you at the station.
- Drive your own car or a rental car.
During our initial conversation we can discuss your best travel options and answer questions you may have.
After you reserve your retreat, we'll share more detailed information about our location, some pointers for traveling to our location, and a list of what to bring with you.
We live far enough out of town that it doesn't make sense to travel for each meal.
We also know that each person has their own food preferences and needs.
For these reasons we've created flexibility around how you choose to handle your food.
1. During your stay, you'll have a small microwave and dishes in your room and full access to our kitchen. You will also have a shelf in our fridge and a shelf in our pantry.
2. We highly recommend you bring your favorite snacks and drinks for your entire stay. If you run out of something, let us know. We are happy to include your items on our next shopping run.
We are about 15-20 minutes from a Market of Choice (like Whole Foods), Trader Joe's, Winco, Safeway, and a well-stocked co-op.
3. Meal options to consider:
- You can handle your own meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- You can prepare your own breakfasts and lunches and join us for a shared meal at dinner.
- You can handle your breakfast and dinner, and we can prepare your lunch for you.
- We can prepare all of your meals.
- Breakfast - $5.00
- Lunch - $10.00
- Dinner - $15.00
- Each day can be a bit different. We'll set up a simple tracking method to note which meals we prepared for you. This total (and any grocery items we purchased for you) will be payable at the end of your retreat.
When we discuss your retreat plan, we can talk about which food options will work best for you.
If you have special food needs, please let us know how we can work with you to fulfill your needs.